Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday Claudia!!


Claudia was so excited for her birthday to get here...she talked about it almost everyday! She wanted me to make her a castle cake and to have a princess theme party with princesses and knights. She decided that she wanted to be a "princess animal" and wear a dress and have ears and wiskers to complete her look. So she got her wish and had the birthday party she has been dreaming of and had a wonderful time. Her little buddy Caleb also wanted the same party theme and since we were having the party's on the same day, Nancy (Caleb's mommy) and I decided to join forces and combine the party. We had a great time planning and hosting the royal celebration together.


5 comments:

Shaela said...

Happy Birthday Claudia! I can't believe how much Avery looks like Claudia's baby pictures!

Mary said...

Irene. The video was precious, time goes by so fast. The party looked like it was so much fun and Claudia's costume was so cute! love M

Conder Family said...

What a great birthday montage! Happy Birthday Claudia!

Jen said...

You looked beautiful, Claudia! You have a pretty awesome Mommy to help you make that really cool cake! Glad your 5th birthday was so grand! What can be better? A pretty princess and a knight in shining armor. I think you are set, Claudia! And those pics of you as a baby sure resemble your cute little sister! Glad your birthday was fun! We miss you.

The Smiths said...

Okay,so I just now watched Claudia's bday video. I seriously need to check your blog more often! What a wonderful day- Claudia was the perfect Animal Princess!