I know ... finally I am posting an update. This is it in a tiny nutshell. Enjoy and I will try to post more regularly. :)

Saying goodbye....not easy. This picture shows some of the wonderful friends I made while in SA! You made it so hard to leave. I definitely left a piece of my heart in Texas!

Let the fun begin! This was our last night at our house. It was so bittersweet. The kids were having a blast among all the chaos!

A picture with all of my beautiful nieces and nephews in Orlando. We had so much fun with family, it was hard to leave.

Claudia and Liam with Nonna ( my Mom).
This is us at Disney Village. We had so much fun just hanging out and seeing some of the sights.

Claudia and Liam got to share a room at my parent's house and they had a party every night! This is usually how I would find them sleeping. They are both cozy in a toddler bed! There was another bed in the room too, but this is how they chose to sleep. It was so funny.

Avery at our new house. Her personality has blossomed and she in talking non-stop. I can't believe how big she is getting...sigh.

Here are the kiddos on their swing set that was left behind by the previous family. The kids are outside all the time swinging or playing with the neighborhood kids. I really think we are going to like it here. We are doing great and everyday it feels more like home here.
10 comments:
You all look like you're doing great! We sure miss you guys, but are glad you're doing well in your new home. Hope all continues to go wonderfully!
So glad to hear from you. I was sad to miss your going away get together. I was out of town. I'm happy that you like your new home and that the kids are doing so well. You sure are missed in Texas!
ps- Avery is so beautiful in that picture!!!!
Glad to see an update- I love the picture of claudia and liam sleeping- it is so sweet
So excited for the update! Avery look absolutely BEAUTIFUL in that pix! I love how kids choose to cuddle up so close--that is what mine do to. Why pay for the extra bedroom? hmmm.
So fun to see an update on your sweet family! I'm glad you guys are adjusting so well and that the kids already have neighbor friends. Fun pictures!!
Awh... It looks like you guys are doing so well! I can't believe how much the kids have grown up in just a few weeks. Avery looks so grown up. I'm glad that you like your neighborhood and that the kids are doing well! We miss you here!
Hooray for the Hibbs! I can't believe how much older Avery looks in that picture. Why do they have to grow up?
What cute pictures! All of a sudden Avery is so grown up! That picture is adorable! You need to frame it! The pic of the kids sleeping in the same toddler bed is hilarious. I love it. It's fun they have a good little buddy. Glad you are on the east coast now - I can't wait to have an east coast reunion. The pic of all of the girls together at your farewell party made me miss everyone in SA! Such good times! But glad we can all stay in touch by phone, email and blogs! Can't wait to see you again!
There you are! It's great to see you blogging again. So where did you move to? Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment