
Cheeeeesssse!

Avery loves to give kisses, especially to her babies.

I always check on the kids before I go to bed and this is how I found Avery sleeping one night. It was so funny. Of course I fixed her and she was not happy when I did!

I almost did not post this picture because of the background mess in Claudia's room, but it is so cute so I did anyways. This was right when we moved in and stuff was everywhere, thanks to the many helpers unpacking the boxes. The kids were dancing and playing dress up in their bathing suits and being so silly. I love Avery with the sunglasses on!
4 comments:
Irene- Your kids already look different. Those are really cute pics. Hope your doing good. Miss ya!!! cari
It is so fun to see the updates. I can't believe how grown up Avery is looking. Darling kids! We miss you guys.
So cute!! I can't believe how big Avery is - jeez...almost two!?!? I need to meet that sweet girl. We need to plan a trip to see you - and the beach!! :) xoxo
Avery is gorgeous! Who gave her permission to grow up? :)
Post a Comment