The last week in September we took a family vacation to Tucson, Arizona to visit John's family. We had a wonderful time.

Arizona University

"Welcome to Arizona" cake!

Grandaddy and his "helpers" trying to fix a problem with the sink.

Avery cuddling up to Grandaddy.

Liam spent most of his waking hours playing in the dirt and loving every minute of it!

Liam and Claudia with their stuffed pals.

Avery and Grandaddy.


John and I in Scottsdale at a beautiful resort we stayed at for a mini getaway without the kids.

Mesa Temple

Enjoying the wonderful view at "The Desert Museum" which is an outdoor trail/zoo. We had so much fun exploring along the trail and seeing the animals.


Claudia and Liam digging for dinosaur bones.


Thank you for a great visit!!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. We have been to that desert museum, it is so fun. Thanks for sharing.
What a GREAT trip- looks like a lot of fun! It seemed like Avery's best buddy was Grandaddy. :) Too cute!
Your kids are beautiful! You two are looking great as well. Glad you had a great time on your trip! I love going on trips. We're overdue for one!
How fun! I somehow forgot that John's parents were in AZ; I thought it was WV? Fun for you to get some time away from the kids. You deserve it! Love and miss you guys!!
What a fun time! How nice that you got some adult time! Looks like the kids had a good time too!
Post a Comment